Perth's isolation appears to be a help rather than a hindrance when it comes to cultivating creativity and talent amongst it's resident designers, crafters and artists. Here are a few of my current favourite fellow West Aussies...
1. Enid Twiglet. Embroidered and laser cut accessories. I am truly in love with this dear foxy brooch!
2. Foal Designs. Glorious fabric hats. Very love
3. Lorgie&me. Laser cut timber journals, albums, special occasion books. Divine!
Am thinking about getting custom made Lorgie&me album and guest book for my wedding!
4. Pop Goes the Weasel. Cute as a button fabric covered earrings. I bought a pair of the red and white striped ones pictured just this afternoon. Can't wait for them to arrive!
5. White Square. Sweet and quirky laser cut jewellery and accessories. I have big love for this teepee brooch!
6. Lonely As A Cloud. Clothing and accessories designed with a nod to the whimsical.
7. Mel P Designs. Crochet pieces and patterns. Feel inspired to get your crochet on?
8. Osier. Jewellery and accesories. Just lovely!
9. Pinch and Spoon. Ethereal and stunning one off fabric pieces...a mix of clothing, jewellery and wearable art.
10. Patricia Fernandes. Ceramic jewellery and accessories. Delightful!